- Sense About Science launches their AllTrials campaign in the United States, 29 July 2015
- Trials and Errors: The Evidence base for new medicines is flawed. Time to fix it. The Economist. 25 July 2015
- “Scientists Are Hoarding Data And It’s Ruining Medical Research“, by Dr. Ben Goldacre at BuzzFeed. 22 July 2015.
- “Rationale for WHO’s New Position Calling for Prompt Reporting and Public Disclosure of Interventional Clinical Trial Results“; Vasee S. Moorthy, et al; 14 April 2015; PLoS ONE; DOI: 10.1371/journal.pmed.1001819
- “Observational Studies: Getting Clear about Transparency“; the PLOS Medicine Editors; 26 August 2014; DOI: 10.1371/journal.pmed.1001711, (Also, see articles tagged under “Clinical trial reporting” in PLoS ONE)
- “Preparing for Responsible Sharing of Clinical Trial Data” in Health, Law, Ethics and Human Rights. Michelle M. Mello, JD, PhD, et all; New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM); 24 October 2013